Friday, June 6, 2008

GRADUATION WEEKEND

Well, this weekend is Newark graduation and my nephew, Joe, is graduating! Hard to believe, really. Of course, it is an outside graduation ceremony and the weather is calling for 90-95 degrees! Should be steamy!! I would post some pics, but my new camera is being repaired. Yep, I had it for less than a month and the LCD screen went out! Couldn't exchange it because I had thrown the box away so they have to repair it. Hopefully, I will get it back soon. I didn't even have the chance to download my pics from our Memorial Day picnic. When I get it back, I will try to do that!

Not much else going on here. We got our flowers planted and now just need to lay some mulch down. Haven't seen the toad since Kelly relocated it to the school a couple of weeks ago. I am hoping it doesn't make its way back (nor do any of its friends & family!)

We are only a little over a month away from NYC! Trying to find a dog sitter since ours moved to PA. I am sure it will all work out.

Stay cool out there! I am off to play some Poppit on Pogo!!

--Deb

No comments: