Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday, June 22nd

Hello all. I've got some sad news to report today. On Friday, June 20th, I lost my step-brother Greg Ryan. He was only 31 years old and he unfortunately ended his own life. Please keep his mother (my step-mother Lorrie) and his siblings Kristin and Joe in your prayers. Although we'll miss him greatly; I hope he is at peace. On a bit of a brighter note, I've included some new pictures of the pets and a few of the wildlife in our backyard. There's no toads but a couple sparrows at a feeder. We currently have some baby birds in a birdhouse and I've been trying to close enough for a photo. I'll try to zoom in and if you look real close at the bottom hole, you may be able to see one of the babies with it's mouth open. We'll talk again soon! Kelly

















No comments: