Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

Happy Easter Everyone! I just got home from my Mom's where we had a wonderful lunch - ham, green bean casserole, and my personal favorite, Swedish Mashed Potatoes, just to name a few. It is always good to spend time with family, especially this year as my parents just got home from a 2-week trip to Africa where they went on safari. They had lots of neat pictures and stories to share! It almost made me want to go to Africa (except for the flight across the ocean part!) They were soooo close to some of the animals, it was truly amazing! In any event, they had lots of fun and it was a trip I am sure they won't soon forget. After watching their slides, we turned on the NCAA basketball tourney where Kelly and I are bringing up the rear in our family pool! That's ok - when UNC whens out we will go from the back to the top and finish 1-2! (Hopefully, I will be #1)! Duke is out, so that is really all I have left to root for.

Well, it's back to work tomorrow - ugh! This was a quick weekend. Signing off for now - take care and peace out!

--Deb

2 comments:

JJ said...

Glad you had a good easter...we were busy we went to church at 11, then to k's moms to eat and then to my mom's around 5...what is the biggest animal your parents got to see up close? elephant? giraffe? i'm sure they have great pictures!!!

dogfaeriex5 said...

it sounds really cool but i like my feet planted in the us...
xo