Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's been awhile!

Hello all. It has been a long time since we have updated - mainly cuz I have nothing interesting to say. Not much is going on. Baseball season has started and we have been watching the Yankees lose - a lot. We are going to Pennsylvania this weekend to see Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban in concert. I am sure it will be a fun time and the show will be good, but we aren't sure the drive is worth it - 5-1/2 hours! UGH! Kel's mom talked us into going, though, so we are going to be troopers and go. It will be good to get out of town - even if for just one night!

The weather is finally getting better - the sun is shining and it is warming up. Maybe, just maybe, Spring is finally here! I couldn't be more excited. As anyone who knows me knows that I HATE winter!!

Well, as I said, there isn't much to talk about. We will let you know how the concert is - we are going to be too far away from the stage to get any good pics or video.

-Deb

1 comment:

JJ said...

I am sure the concert was worth it, we saw Keith Urban at Nationwide and it was a great show...hope your travels went smoothly..we just got back from artfest and I am headed to Napa Valley tomorrow for meeting on Tuesday...two trips to the west coast in a week i am sure my mental clock will be well off by the time I return...post those concert pictures!!!