Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday, Monday




Well, it's Monday and I'm home from work. Long story short, I had a bout of insomnia last night and got practically no sleep. I tried laying on the couch, watching TV, and reading but nothing worked. Tonight I'm taking some Tylenol PM or Benedryl to make sure I get some Z's. I thought about going into work late, but just decided to stay home and rest. I think Deb was a bit jealous!


In case you didn't notice, I changed the photo of Deb and I on the home page. I hated that picture! I all ready know I'm fat and I didn't care for how that picture showed my shirt stuck in between my fat rolls! The new pic is of us standing in front of The Bellagio fountains in Las Vegas. It's not centered and my head looks huge, but I still like it better than the other one. One of these days we'll decide on one we both like! The snow outside is starting to melt and get dirty. I hate that. This is Ohio, so we may be in for more snow before it's all over with.


I've posted a couple new pictures: one of Benjamin and Stella and then one of Stella by herself. As you can see, she is a true Yankees fan! Opening Day is March 31st and I can't wait! GO YANKEES!




**Kelly**


3 comments:

jtmcinturf said...

Im glad to see stella out and about!!

mary said...

nice picture of stella!

dogfaeriex5 said...

girl~
i think you are beautiful!!
xo~kim