Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day & More

It has been a busy week, so I am just now getting around to updating what we did last weekend. First, Saturday, we got up early and headed to the bike trail for the charity walk to benefit Stop the Suffering - a non-profit organization to stop cruelty against animals. Of course, that is a charity we feel strongly in so it was well worth the early rise on Saturday. Plus, the hour long walk did us, and Baxter, some good!! Saturday evening was spent at Julie & Kim's house for a bonfire where we enjoyed hotdogs and s'mores! It was too dark to get any good pics, but here is one of the fire!







Sunday was Mother's Day and since my parents are in Myrtle Beach, I was lucky enough to get to tag along with Kelly and her Mom & Sister. We treated her Mom to lunch at Schmidt's Wiener House in German Village. The food was delicious and of course, we couldn't pass up dessert!!



Well. tonight is Thursday, so it is a big TV night. I must go and help Kelly with dinner so we can be ready!! I have more things to post, but I will try to get to that this weekend!! Until then!
--Deb

No comments: