Saturday, February 9, 2008

Reba/Kelly Concert

Last night was so much fun!! As we previously told you, we went to see Reba McEntire & Kelly Clarkson in Indianapolis last night. The concert was AMAZING - I think it is one of the best I have ever seen! (Of course, I am a little biased since they are my 2 favorite singers!!) In any event, if you have ever watched the TV show, Reba, you know Barbra Jean - her real name is Melissa Peterman and she is also a standup comedienne and she opened for them. She was hysterical!

Our seats were in the 7th row - courtesy of the KC Fanclub!!

After Melissa was done, there was a brief intermission and then, the night really began! Kelly & Reba spent the next 2 hours on the stage - together!! I think they sang a total of 25 or more songs - mostly together, but sometimes, one would sing and the other would be a backup singer. I tried to get some good pics, but most of them are kinda blurry because our camera is not the best - I really need to splurge and get me a good one for future events. If I can ever get my video working, I will post the 1 video I took of "Fancy" - but for now, here are some of the pics.

No comments: