Friday, February 1, 2008

First Day of February

Not much going on - it is the 1st day of February and as Ohio weather does, we had freezing rain this morning, it warmed up to almost 40 this afternoon, and now it is snowing! Two days to the Super Bowl - I'm not all that excited. I don't want New England to go undefeated, so I am rooting for the Giants, but I could really care less! I think Kelly wants New England to win - she likes Tom Brady - even though he went to Michigan!! This year, the Super Bowl is on my birthday. We are celebrating my b-day tomorrow night with Julie and Kim - they are taking us to a restaurant where we have never been - Surly Girl Saloon. They say it is a neat place and the food is excellent, so we are taking their word for it!! Next weekend is Kelly Clarkson and Reba in Indianapolis!! I CANNOT WAIT!!! My 2 favorite singers on 1 stage - I will be in heaven!! Well, Kelly just got home from work, so I am going to go for now!

--Deb

No comments: