Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kel's Birthday

Well, today capped off the final celebration of Kelly's birthday week. We had lunch at Buca di Beppo in Columbus with her Dad, his wife, her daughter & family, along with Kelly's sisters, Cathy & Sarah. As always, the food was delicious & we had a lot of fun.

Kel's birthday was last Monday and that evening we went to her Mom's house for tacos, which also, were yummy and desert was provided by me - a semi-homemade, lemon cake which, if I do say so myself, was terrific!

Kel got a new bicycle and so that she doesn't have to ride alone, I got myself one too! I am sure that a wreck and/or a trip to the ER is probably not far behind, but hopefully not! She also got 2 c/ds (one being the Essential Michael Jackson collection) and 2 Star Wars lunchboxes and a Derek Jeter bag.

Photos of all her gifts, the cake, and the family are below. Enjoy!

Next update will be from our Vegas trip - we are one week away!! Can't wait. Until then....












1 comment:

dogfaeriex5 said...

my fav present you got is the sleeve for your phone...cannot wait to see it in person...xo